I have news… after a year or so of indecision about the direction of Sheffield Hypnobirthing, I have made the positive step towards a UK centric Hypnobirthing association. I loved being part of the HypnoBirthing Institute, but increasingly wished it to be more relevant to families here in the UK, which is why I began…
For those of you who have done a HypnoBirthing course before for a previous baby, and are looking to refresh your memory with the techniques and get into the pregnancy; a refresher course is a perfect way to do this. Even if you had a birth which did run into the realms of special circumstances, it is still possible to get the birth that you want.
I run refresher sessions privately, but there are times where I can join you up with a other clients who are also wishing for a second HypnoBirthing experience. I use the following format:
- Run as early as you start thinking about it after you have gone into your 2nd trimester.
- Debrief from previous birth experience (unless this isn’t necessary – we’ve already done it!)
- Develop a plan of activities to be included in the course
- Birth videos
- Review relaxation techqniques
- Run close to your due date
- Review birth plan
- Review “things to do in labour”
- Fill in the gaps in knowledge
- Birth videos
Course cost on request… this can be shared with another couple if they have done the course before.
The sessions are run in your home, weekday evenings.
Contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange